Here are my top ten events for 2010:
- I went fully freelance with my writing and am now officially using my expensive college degree.
- I successfully completed November’s National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) challenge.
- My cat had kittens!
- I finally got new tires on my car.
- I upgraded my cell phone (twice) and finally settled on a Droid X.
- I also upgraded my digital camera.
- Ohio got hit with its first blizzard of the season, and I didn’t have to drive in it!
- The FAA N34 crew flew into town because my dad made an RC model of the big plane, and I was able to spend the entire weekend with them at the Cleveland Air Show.
- I actually became a football fan.
- I interviewed Michael Symon, Cleveland’s Iron Chef.
And there’s more greatness in store for 2011!