I know I promised some sort of organizational tip today, but I’m in the middle of a very busy (crazy!) week and haven’t really had a chance to think about it. So that might be delayed until next week.
But I do have some updates and announcements and things pertaining to my writing world. I’m starting a new blog pertaining to sports. It’s going to focus more on my opinions and less on actual play-by-play. After all, everyone knows that I have plenty of opinions! I’m not sure what to call it yet, since the best title that I came up with is already taken. Maybe “Crazy Mandy Talks Sports?” I don’t know. Any suggestions?
I have a million other ideas and projects in the works, and a bunch of reviews to post on my Cleveland Restaurants Examiner site. Basically, just a TON of things and huge to-do list.
I’m sorry this post is so boring, but I just feel the need to blab about all of my deadlines to relieve some of the stress!
Posts coming soon to this blog:
- How I slowly became a football fan
- Tomorrow awesome beef stew (food post!)
- What I want for Christmas (but won’t get)
- My thoughts on eBooks VS real books
- A history of video games – my personal perspective
Things coming soon to the Examiner:
- Review of Angelo’s Diner
- Review of Tequila Pancho’s
- Review of Five Guys Burgers and Fries (first in a series of burger joints)
- Info on next week’s Winterfest on Public Square
Now, I need a break. I’ve been on my computer for five hours straight!